Added a couple modules including: Derp Mode, NoBurn (cuts down on burn time for the player), Wallhack (can see objects trough walls), and Water Walk (Also known as Jesus). I also updated the main menu (see picture below).
I will be posting a link to upload or choose a cape eventually (not exactly sure when right now). So for now you still need to contact me on skype to get a cape (Skype username: Geekxboy)
To Access the modded clients click-able GUI, press the right-shift button on your keyboard.
If you don’t want to use the click-able GUI the shortcut keys are:
Aimbot = “+”
Anti-Rain = NONE
Brightness = “B”
Chest ESP = NONE
Derp Mode = NONE
Fast Place = “.” (period)
Flight = “F”
Jump Step = “J”
Mob ESP = NONE
Nametags = NONE
NoBurn = NONE
NoFall = “M”
Nuker = “N”
Player ESP = NONE
Sneak = “Z”
Sprint = “R”
Step = “P”
Wallhack = NONE
Water Walk = “K”
Xray = “X”
- First you must first extract the zip file. Extract it anywhere you want.
- Now, navigate to your .minecraft folder, on Windows it is located in: %appdata%\.minecraft\
- Easy way to find your Minecraft folder:
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to options.
- Select Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder.
- Go up one level.
- Find the versions folder.
- Click and drag the “TheRoman” folder in the versions folder
- Open your Minecraft Launcher.
- Click on “New Profile” and chose a name for the profile.
- In “Use versions:” choose “release TheRoman”.
- Save the profile.
- Chose the profile in the drop down and start Minecraft !