So I finally decided to create my own client for Minecraft with a little push from some friends *cough* Froggeh and Krissy *cough cough*.
I tried brainstorming some ideas for the name and finally settled on “The Roman” as I have always been fascinated with the Romans.
So what was accomplished today is:
- Coded the “module” manager
- Initialized the categories (World, player, display, and combat)
- Coded some basic mods (Flight and sprint)
- Coded a basic GUI renderer to display the client name and loaded modules (hacks)
- Gave the renderer an appropriate font
Stay tuned for more updates on my Minecraft client